Sparkle Family Plan - Unlimited calling to your family members free of cost*
If you have Internet connection, then reduce your phone bill by 50% by using PlanetConvergence VOIP Family calling plans. Planet Convergence Account to account IP calls between family members is free without any limits or restriction. User can also benefit from features like Voicemail to Email, Call screening based on caller number and so on.
User can also call any PSTN numbers with cheapest call charges. If there is any specific PSTN destination phone number or location where user calls frequently can be consider as special destination and by contacting our sales team they can purchase special packages with free minutes.
A family can purchase any number of accounts. Planet Convergence account user to account user IP call is free. These accounts will be a prepaid account with minimum 5GBP per account with validity of 60 days. Still its free because each account will get a talk value of 4GBP. This credit value can be used when the account users need to call any PSTN numbers and for call rates please refer PC A2Z rates or contact our sales team. User can also request for existing number to port or can also purchase DID if required to receive incoming calls through PSTN numbers.
- Voicemail to Email
- Call screening
- Call Waiting
- Follow Me or forwarding to your Mobile of LL numbers
- Automatic Time of day call routing to Voicemail/Mobile
- Do not disturb
- Three way conference calling
- Music on Hold
- Custom Music on Hold – 1 *GBP/ Month maintenance fee
Music on Hold
If you put a caller on hold, the caller will hear the music. Planet Convergence will provide the Default and Custom Music on Hold.
Enables a user to relocate an existing call to another phone or mobile, by using the transfer button and dialing the required location number.
Three way Calling
Enables a user to make a three-way call with two parties, in which all parties can communicate with each other.
Do not Disturb
If you enable Do Not Disturb, all incoming calls will be blocked, and the calls will go straight to voicemail. Enabling a Do not Disturb feature will turn off all audible and visual notifications of incoming calls, and disables your phone from ringing. Note: DND will not affect Intercom calls.
The user is assigned a virtual number. When that number is dialed, the server routes the call through a defined list of numbers given by the subscriber from where he can be reached. The numbers may be called simultaneously or sequentially, until the called party responds from one of the numbers in the defined list.
Voice to Email notification
When a new voice message arrives in your IP phone, either a short notification or a complete voice message (a .WAV sound file in an email attachment) can be forwarded to the user’s external email (e.g. on your company’s email server). This feature allows you to be notified if anyone has called you while you were away.
Our integrated UM (Unified Messaging) server allows the caller to leave a voice message, when our subscriber is not able to attend to the call, or during a Power or Network outage.
Fax to Email
When the outside person send a FAX to the Fax DID that can be received by our Planet convergence media server and then sent to the Fax user, if the fax machine is down or busy then the user can receive fax to the specified email, usually as a PDF attachment.
* User has to provide the custom music to upload
* Maintenance fee of 5Gbp applicable for Family extensions
- 24/7 Chat support available to assist you at any time
- Lowest calling rates
- Simple plug and play configurations
- Supports most of the IETF recommended and compatible SIP devices
- Online Phone Web based Control
- Call Activity details available for download as Excel file
- Phone Follow Me control
- Phone Ringing option control (Sequential and Simultaneous)
- Specific Caller treatment (Blocking, Voice-Mail, Forwarding)
- Call Answering mode control
- Individual call charges and balance details
- Online recharge option
PC Recommended IP Phones
- Cisco IP Phone 7940/7960
- Cisco SPA 303 3 lines
- Cisco SPA 502G 1 Line
- Cisco SPA 525G Wireless supported
- Polycom Sound-Point 335 2 line
- Grandstream GXP 1450
- Xlite Softphones
- Internet connection (DSL of at least 100 kbps) per VoIP call (ISP should allow VOIP calls legally without blocking any ports)
- Windows PC with SIP Softphone installed
- ATA to connect to your analog phone
- SIP compatible IP phone with power adaptor